Are you confident your business can continue to operate during and after unexpected database downtime because of a technology outage or a natural disaster?
Downtime at any time can be detrimental to a business, but especially during the holiday season, even if you hit your Recovery Time Objectives. In fact, according to Invenio IT’s report 2017 Disaster Recovery Statistics that Business Must Take Seriously, 30 percent of companies that had a Disaster Recovery (DR) plan were still unprepared to successfully execute the plan when faced with a disaster.
Don’t be caught off-guard—join Richard Douglas and Kevin Kline as they walk you through ten practical steps you can take to prepare for and successfully recover from a major technology outage while providing real-world lessons learned from recent disasters. In this session, they share recommendations that include:
- How to determine the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (DR) requirements for your company
- Processes and technologies that are most effective for keeping your data platform up and running
- How to gain executive buy-in and involve key business stakeholders in both the planning and monitoring phases of your Business Continuity Plan
- Considerations you should make to prepare for the holiday season, both to ensure your business stays up and running during the retail rush and to avoid spending the holidays scrambling to address a problem
- Backup and recovery procedures
Learn how to plan for and recover fast from outages so that you can transform a disaster into just another drill.